Build and Price is now live!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Interesting the Trailer Brake Controller (TBC) is listed as standard but can be added as an option. I need to find out which is correct.

The trailer brake control is included with the 802A package

I would like to have the clarified answer to this as well...

The ordering guide does not specifically say that the 802A comes with the subwoofer. It does include the Sony HD radio with single CD. On the other 17 model ordering guides that is listed as having 10 speakers and a subwoofer. I'd assume with that info plus the fact the kicker sub is only available on the 800 and 801 packages (which don't have the sony system) that the 802 would include the subwoofer.

_M_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The trailer brake control is included with the 802A package

The ordering guide does not specifically say that the 802A comes with the subwoofer. It does include the Sony HD radio with single CD. On the other 17 model ordering guides that is listed as having 10 speakers and a subwoofer. I'd assume with that info plus the fact the kicker sub is only available on the 800 and 801 packages (which don't have the sony system) that the 802 would include the subwoofer.

Can you get clarification? I'll send a not to my dealer as well.

ReefBlue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you select 802A, then add the subwoofer, it forces you to remove the 802A package.

Let us assume it does not come with the 802A package. Is the subwoofer really more appealing than the everything package?

_M_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you select 802A, then add the subwoofer, it forces you to remove the 802A package.

Let us assume it does not come with the 802A package. Is the subwoofer really more appealing than the everything package?

Ha. I just did that and was going to report back. Yeah it obviously comes with the subwoofer OR that's one hell of a subwoofer to your point

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A nice visual to remind me how much im paying!

Ill keep messing with it though. The Avalanche looks like a silver and in some pics the base wheels dont look like they have that machined face. Not a big deal, just sayin.