Build and Price is now live!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07SGT5687

Reaction score
Why no on-line configurator?

Getting ready to order and kinda frustrated that I can build a $13k Fiesta on the Ford Website, but I can't build a $70k Raptor.... Anyone else find that frustrating?

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting ready to order and kinda frustrated that I can build a $13k Fiesta on the Ford Website, but I can't build a $70k Raptor.... Anyone else find that frustrating?

Ford's customer service says it will be available right around the time all of the information about the truck is released. Hopefully it's sooner than that though!

Shepherd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree that it's not a great move. The little toy could be generating interest. Then again - I still haven't seen what the Raptor Cloth seats are expected to look like, yet. It may require finalizing some details they otherwise haven't.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree that it's not a great move. The little toy could be generating interest. Then again - I still haven't seen what the Raptor Cloth seats are expected to look like, yet. It may require finalizing some details they otherwise haven't.

It doesnt come with cloth seats. Its standard leather and then the accent package with orange accented leather seats/trim.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The base 800A seats are cloth w/leather trim.

So cloth inserts? Must have missed that part. I knew they had them in some of the display vehicles but I know some of those seat designs were thrown out so being able to see the actual production interiors isnt really easy since they havent released much. Good to know.

Shepherd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
● Seats, Front — Unique Cloth/Leather Trim w/Flow-through Console and Floor Shifter (Unique Switch panel for Hill Descent™, Easy Off-Road Mode and Auxiliary Switch Pack) — Unique Seat Back Bolsters — 4-way adjustable head restraint — 8-Way Power Driver Seat with Power Lumbar

Well, Damn. There it is, plain as day on the order guide. I'd still like to see some pics.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Same reason they haven't released all the info. They aren't going to have a configurator up if all the info hasn't been released.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk