Broken tie rods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ktownsensation

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Posted in the raptor r forum by accident lol can’t figure out how to move it
Thoughts on this guy and how the gen 3 held up

JURASIK18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hard to watch. Not the raptor breaking, parts break on the trail all the time new truck or not, shit happens but the guys attempting to throw shade on ford when they drive/spot/tow like complete amateurs is hilarious. Then blaming it on the used modified raptor that was probably slapped together for a quick sale by who knows. Raptors tierods are not to blame ,these guys opinions or trail skills are not to be trusted.

JURASIK18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rule #1 - when you see a Streetspeed717 video just skip over it. There is no Rule #2.
Lmao! Him and ben hardy too , Yes that is usually the case BUT when i see any new raptor content i cant help myself being that im still waiting for mine over a year now and i must of seen every Rap vid twice . Just passing the time over here.. i drove an 18 for 3 years so i dont even question the raptor toughness. Beat the crap outta mine.

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These type of guys do this stiff to get views and peoples reactions. Like Jurasik said, it’s modified and used with no supporting mods, then he blames the truck. Obviously Ford makes the suspension differently between the 35/37 packages for a reason.

If this guy is so smart why didn’t he upgrade the suspension before the excursion, because that wouldn’t get as many views as saying it’s junk.