Broke down, anyone heard this?!?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
john.rubicon.54

john.rubicon.54

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck is running good and the dealer assured me that everything was properly inspected during the repair before running it. They're always slammed so not sure if they really did or just wanted me to leave lol. It did puff out some black smoke when the spring broke but I didn't drive it after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
It's revolved around the spark, or coil this happen to us awhile ago. Common problem with the triton, You may want it to be towed to a garage as for us the spark had come out of the head. The head may need to be heli coiled. I believe this is the problem as it sounds the same as what happen to us

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

whoops didn't see you resolved the issue

OP
OP
john.rubicon.54

john.rubicon.54

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's revolved around the spark, or coil this happen to us awhile ago. Common problem with the triton, You may want it to be towed to a garage as for us the spark had come out of the head. The head may need to be heli coiled. I believe this is the problem as it sounds the same as what happen to us

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

whoops didn't see you resolved the issue

Thanks anyway. Good to know people are willing to help by sharing knowledge and experiences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
If your warranty is over try finding a family run mechanic service kind of deal, they won't try to screw you as much and will normally get it done sooner than at a busy dealer