Brand new matte black hood graphic from Designs-n-Signs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought this from Josh at Designs-n-Signs about a month ago but decided to go in a different direction with my truck.

It's matte black 3M 1080 vinyl. It's plain with no text or designs on it but comes with 3 Raptor SVT logos in white. The idea was to stack 2 or 3 of the logos on the hood prior to installing the hood decal to give it an embossed look. If you prefer you could also put one of the Raptor SVT decals on over the hood decal which would look pretty good on a white truck!

There's nothing wrong with it, it's been taken out of the shipping tube to take the pictures and put back. Everyone here knows that Josh sells a quality product and this is no different. I'll even cover the shipping to get it to you.

$300 / best offer

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 302
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 258
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:

BagdHoe

Reaction score
Does this go all the way down the hood to the grill or just set up like the factory hood graphics?

OP
OP
Jme

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does this go all the way down the hood to the grill or just set up like the factory hood graphics?

it's the same as the factory decal. I was looking for something that looked stock but had a custom touch to it.

OP
OP
Jme

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
c'mon, someone has to want a hood decal for their truck!

You know you guys want it! I know I said it before but I'll cover the shipping and get it out to you immediately!

OP
OP
Jme

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
make me an offer... this decal isn't doing me any good sitting in my office!