Brand New Kooks 1 3/4 Long Tube Headers.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kooks has their own y-pipes that look like:

13523200.jpg

You can get it with or without cats. I don't see these working with the SW turndown, not without some cutting and welding. I had originally planned on Running these with the Kooks catless y-pipe and then a black widow race venom turned down before the rear axle.
That's what I noticed on the Kooks' site. That they required their y-pipe. I do know someone has the Corsa Extreme on a set of Kooks LTs. What changed your plans?

OP
OP
F

Floyd91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what I noticed on the Kooks' site. That they required their y-pipe. I do know someone has the Corsa Extreme on a set of Kooks LTs. What changed your plans?

I've had them for 5-6 months. Really tired of looking at them. I don't see myself having the time to install them anytime soon. We're also looking for a new house so we're in full on "clean up the excess stuff around the house before moving" mode.

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, I hate I got your hopes up(got mine up too) but I'm going to have to pass. Had a come to Jesus meeting with myself and came to the conclusion that its just not a responsible purchase for me at the moment. GLWS!

Status
Not open for further replies.