Brand new 18 raptor take off . They had 100 miles on them

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Johngm45

Johngm45

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Sorry,, I have a sale pending on wheels and tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Well since he's not willing to give up the location of his secret tire and wheel cave, I say we band together and purposely not buy or even entertain the selling of these...oooh we'll show him!! Why I otta.....Hey Mo, I'm thinking but nothings happenin..

Sorry guys, i have responded to all PM’s sent . I didn’t look at my post

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Ha best reply ever " I am a huge tire and wheel shop supporter" so am I and I will use this line one day.

on my special edition 2014 I sold all 5 stockers to a guy who flips these kinds of things he gave me $1000 and a few months later he told me he still had them.

now that was in 2015 but they were special edition ones. to me they were worth more but I didn't want them and didn't feel like storing them so I let them go for $1000. Id bet the market on yours is close to that also.

just my opinion they are yours if you don't mind keeping them price them how ever you want who cares. don't let anyone tell you what your property is worth.

Sale pending on wheels and tires. Thanks for your time

OP
OP
Johngm45

Johngm45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
location replies on this are hilarious

Wheels are sold Like I said in post . PM me if interested, location has nothing to do with free shipping on the wheels
And yes I’m in Kentucky , good investigative work,Snoop Dog

I have several cars and two sons.

I Love modding all my cars as well as my sons vehicles

Sorry , I wasn’t aiming to be a **** or not answer questions but I haven’t looked at my post only my PM’s.

BC119

Full Access Member
Reaction score
God you guys are brutal lmao. He obviously isn't a forum junky like the rest of us, and doesn't care about location since he said he was willing to ship. Let the man live.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
God you guys are brutal lmao. He obviously isn't a forum junky like the rest of us, and doesn't care about location since he said he was willing to ship. Let the man live.
He asked for it...
835a289d0beead90f2bf3641764652e6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Johngm45

Johngm45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live for your posts. Huge fan haha.

These guys crack me up!
I swear to god I am on several forums and this one tops them all as far as Smart Ass, outright ******* rude comments . Haha
It doesn’t bug me at all and actually get a laugh out of reading ..

I am posting or replying driving down the road and rarely proof read before I post.
I ask for a lot of it but I’m not giving my location to any of these guys ..
The squeal like a pig scene in the movie Deliverance runs through my mind . My ass hurts thinking about it

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Shipping was cheap $349 bucks for all 5 of them .
My guys had a hell of a time finding the jack and what not to even remove the spare!

I have never ever seen a spare tire under any car or truck that’s why they make wreckers and tire shops..
I’m a fan and god bless the hands on guys and gals out there !
I’m dangerous with a pen but useless with tools ..