Brainstorming Potential IWE Solution

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98infinity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Dan, I'll throw something into the pile. I'm following closely, and when the Jen2 tools finally take a hike, I'll be glad to participate and contribute. Too bad there isn't a Gen1 locked section so we could all discuss things like they used to be around here.......

They should have their own website segregate those asshats

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Dan, I'll throw something into the pile. I'm following closely, and when the Jen2 tools finally take a hike, I'll be glad to participate and contribute. Too bad there isn't a Gen1 locked section so we could all discuss things like they used to be around here.......

Pot meet Kettle. You do realize you come into the Gen2 section and talk ****, and then sometimes come back into the threads and say you want to buy a Gen2. Moreover, the main argument in this thread is between two Gen1 owners. Sounds like you are the only tool around. :pp:

Now can a single thread stay on topic without Gen1/Gen2 bitching??

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pot meet Kettle. You do realize you come into the Gen2 section and talk ****, and then sometimes come back into the threads and say you want to buy a Gen2. Moreover, the main argument in this thread is between two Gen1 owners. Sounds like you are the only tool around. :pp:

Moreover, I thought you ignored me. So how can you even see what I say? Get lost.....

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Not likely, there is a vocal group here who are trapped in some sort of bizzaro, High School, time warp.

I don't think they're coming back.