Bought 2017 Tonight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

brzon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see that your in Olathe, Im in OP. Ive been to several dealers who all attested to a 5k ADM. Where did you go to get this one? Bob Allen? Im about to go out of town looking for one. Can you tell me who you were dealing with? Thanks.

PM sent. Try Raytown...:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

Black Trucks Matter!

great looking truck, looks a lot like Lucille.
<resting comfortably in my driveway>

:biggrin: LOL at this one.

Another item of note...did some highway driving at night for the first time last night and really liked the headlight auto hi-beam/dimmer feature. Impressive technology. Surprising how it adapted to oncoming cars, hills, curves, etc...also played with the lane keeper deal. Another interesting bit of tech. Haven't figured out the adaptive cruise just yet. Need to read the book!

Also pulled the boat (21' Tahoe on tandem trailer) a short distance (maybe 5 miles) to the lake (Clinton) yesterday evening. This thing sis stump puller between the torquey beast and the 10 speed. Effortless vs the old 6.2L. Crazy. Need to try my 24' car hauler next after full break in.

Last edited:

Bombsquad68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also pulled the boat (21' Tahoe on tandem trailer) a short distance (maybe 5 miles) to the lake (Clinton) yesterday evening. This thing sis stump puller between the torquey beast and the 10 speed. Effortless vs the old 6.2L. Crazy. Need to try my 24' car hauler next after full break in.

That's awesome. I hooked up the truck to the wakeboat for the first time this weekend as well, and the torque is awesome compared to a NA gas engine. Feels closer to one of my diesels than a gas job.

The boat is a 4200 lb Malibu, and I'm guessing the trailer is another 1000 lb... I set the cruise at 65 mph and it just walks up the hills in 90 degree weather. Transmission stays cool, no problems. Not a lot of engine braking being only 3.5L, but in Tow/Haul mode it does downshift fairly aggressively and make the most of it.

Anyways, great looking truck man, love the black when it's clean!

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm kind of wondering if the dealership didn't order this for someone who backed out, as window sticker says "SPECIAL ORDER" (I've noticed not all say this?) and thus, they may have already pocketed his deposit in the deal, sweetening mine...

I recall that my ordered '13 said this on the window sticker sheet.

Built 6/9/17.

all raptors are special order. they are dealer ordered to what they think their market wants. or a customer ordered it and backed out.

also look into forscan mods for it. this is my quick program list.

quick program

x autostart stop BCM 726-48-02 x0xx xxxx xxxx 1b
x double honk delete BCM 726-41-02 xxx0 xxxx xxxx 2b
x Secure Idle enable BCM 726-42-01 x1xx xxxx xxxx 3b
x Panic Alarm BCM 726-37-01 xxxx xxx1 xxxx 4b
x DRL - Parking Lights only (stock LEDs only) BCM 726-26-02 x1xx xxxx xxxx 5b
x 726-50-01 01xx 6b

x autofold Mirrors - Lincoln Style (see desc in Notes) PDM 741-03-01 x84x xx 1p
x PDM 741-12-01 Fxxx 2p

x autofold Mirrors - Lincoln Style (see desc in Notes) DDM 740-03-01 x84x xx 1d
DDM 740-12-01 Fxxx 2d

x quick boot with engine &trans temp IPC 720-07-01 xxxx xE5x 2xxx 1i with trailer brake

x Fake engine noise disable ACM 727-01-01 xxxx x0xx xxxx 1acm

x Stereo Extended Play APIM 7D0-01-01 xx*x xxxx xxxx 1apim Stereo Extended Play: A=off, 2=20mins, 3=30mins, 4=40mins, 5=50mins, 6=60mins (Sync 2 & Sync 3)

also can we get some pics of the carbon fiber interior? lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

brzon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dropped off truck at dealer's tonight for bedliner, tonneau cover, bed mat and bed extender installation tomorrow at Dealership. While I was there, I saw a Lightning Blue Raptor prepped and ready for delivery. A buddy of mine was looking at it, but didn't get it. Dealer told me that the guy paid over sticker from out of state for it.

Here's a nice pic of it:

12991-lbraytown.jpg

Similar equipment to mine, just the blue, no CF and with TA.

Here's its window sticker...

http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FTFW1RG1HFC92359

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter