Bought 2017 Tonight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brzon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found on an Autotrader search.

Shadow Black SCREW, 802A. Everything but the tailgate applique' and factory bedliner. The raptorfinder.com site says 1 of 3 in this configuration. I personally like the "naked" tailgate better. Was not going to order CF interior but liked it once I saw it.

Here's my sticker with more details...

http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FTFW1RG6HFC89036

MSRP deal at $70,925 sticker + $199 admin fee..

Traded in my Gen 1 '13 SCREW with 47k miles for $40k (like selling outright for $43.8k with the tax savings on trades here in KS) so both sides of the deal were "fair" in my assessment.

Happy with this deal in the current market of MSRP+. We are in Kansas and most dealers are sticking firm to asking $5k+ over, but starting to deal...

More pics later this week.:biggrin:

12985-raptorhome3.jpg

Last edited:

chi_weezy

Reaction score
Awesome. Sounds like a good deal for sure. And I wanted carbon fiber but didn't want it to delay my build

OP
OP
B

brzon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm kind of wondering if the dealership didn't order this for someone who backed out, as window sticker says "SPECIAL ORDER" (I've noticed not all say this?) and thus, they may have already pocketed his deposit in the deal, sweetening mine...

I recall that my ordered '13 said this on the window sticker sheet.

Built 6/9/17.

Last edited:

mr_beaverhousen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes special order is a custom build so most likely someone backed out for whatever reason. Congrats on your Gen2.