Boot came off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ZBoater

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's baaack! Boy did I miss it. The boot was leaking grease, and the half shaft axel needed replacing. They cleaned all the leaked grease, replaced the half axel, reinstalled the boot, now it's all better. Got an oil change and a 2XL bright red Roush polo shirt while I was there. All in all it was a good day!

89406d69aeabbc695e9617681d6a77e5.jpg

333101c87becb9c49f9f5e0815438a63.jpg

Goofball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my dealership really went the extra mile when I had a tie rod replaced and an alignment. They put the boot on with a zip tie. Ohhhhh and left the tail uncut too!

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man you are lucky they didn't bring up the mid perch. They certainly could have. Sounds like your dealing with a good and fair dealer. I check my boots all the time as well as everything else underneath on a regular basis. That is how I found my tranny pump was leaking. IT's a good idea to look underneather your truck on a regular basis before something bad could happen.