Book Time Front Fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What is the Book Time to change out a front flare?

I'm having my front flares changed out today at my local Ford dealer and wondering what the book time to do these would be.

I want to make sure they are in line with what they are going to charge me.

Thanx in advance.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yea it takes no time at all to pop that thing off haha ive done it a few times to re paint them! if they're telling you its gonna take 3 hours id be raising some hell and checking my odometer lol

OP
OP
RaptorScrew

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Flare only

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

The book time to change them out is about 20 min. each. .4/hr

Thanx sir. That's what they hit me at. However, I noticed they didn't charge me for the flares yet... We'll see how long for them to figure that one out.

;)

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Flare only

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Thanx sir. That's what they hit me at. However, I noticed they didn't charge me for the flares yet... We'll see how long for them to figure that one out.

;)

No problem. I have the body shop estimating program at all times. Let me know if you need anything else.