Blue Valve Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FITZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a fyi, there's a guy selling them on ebay for 139.95 shipped. The catch is that all he has is silver or black. But I bought a set as I'm going to get them repowder coated ruby red for my truck. The very reputable shop I'm using is charging me 60.00. So for 200.00 I'll have what I want. The cheapest set of blue flame I have seen is 295.00 Just something to think about. Also, Ya might want to ask if he can get blue flame?

OP
OP
C

Champ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a fyi, there's a guy selling them on ebay for 139.95 shipped. The catch is that all he has is silver or black. But I bought a set as I'm going to get them repowder coated ruby red for my truck. The very reputable shop I'm using is charging me 60.00. So for 200.00 I'll have what I want. The cheapest set of blue flame I have seen is 295.00 Just something to think about. Also, Ya might want to ask if he can get blue flame?

Thanks Fitz, I've seen them on ebay for 139.95 but was seeing if anyone had a set that they were getting rid of instead of trying to match powder coat which is very difficult around my area. Apparently Ford Racing isn't making the blue covers any more either. I never asked if he had any blue ones left as I assumed he didn't or they would be on ebay. I'll sent him an email. Thanks Steve

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Do you have a link to the ones you bought?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What's the purpose of blue valve covers? Do they make us go faster? If so, I'm in!