Blue: Ford Performance vs Velocity vs Lightning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FORZDA 1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Velocity Blue looks and awful lot like the Nitrous Blue from the Focus RS. The Nitrous has a lot of metal flake in it though and I can't tell about the Velocity in the photo.

OP
OP
N

NoReins

Reaction score
The Velocity Blue looks and awful lot like the Nitrous Blue from the Focus RS. The Nitrous has a lot of metal flake in it though and I can't tell about the Velocity in the photo.

Would like to compare Velocity blue to Blue Flame that Ford used till 2016. They seem somewhat similar, but Velocity is definitely brighter

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Honestly, from just that one picture Velocity looks more like blue flame to me. I've owned a Blue flame raptor, Nitrous Blue RS, and currently have a Lightning blue raptor. It is hard to judge from that one pic because lightning blue is definitely lighter in person than what is appearing in that top pic.

Nitrous Blue is very light in person and has a TON of metal flake. It looks like grabber blue with massive amounts of metal flake. It's a stunning color in the sunlight but definitely not for everyone.

Last edited: