Bloomberg article on pickup trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
This article reminds me about being flipped off a bunch when I drive through Boulder,CO (for those who don’t know is a Leftist super hive). I always find it humorous they can’t just be miserable alone, but they have to make everyone miserable with them.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Except out here, all the left-leaning, tree-hugging folks I know actually own big pickups. They're in favor of making them illegal, but have no intention of suffering without one unless everyone else has to suffer as well. I wish we could make them ride @Oldfart's bicycle exclusively.

I think it is a “rules for thee, not for me” mindset.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This article reminds me about being flipped off a bunch when I drive through Boulder,CO (for those who don’t know is a Leftist super hive). I always find it humorous they can’t just be miserable alone, but they have to make everyone miserable with them.

Please do tell... How does a person get flipped off for simply driving through somewhere? (I know nothing about Boulder, CO)

OP
OP
GordoJay

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Please do tell... How does a person get flipped off for simply driving through somewhere? (I know nothing about Boulder, CO)

It's the Berkeley of the Midwest. Like Berkeley, it's hip, crowded, expensive, and so progressive that it makes your teeth hurt. You could get flipped off for driving a Prius there.