Black or white?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DirtNasty

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
order is now for a race red 2012...

If only they had a supplier for the front cameras i think i would be in good shape!

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If keeping it clean is something you plan to do daily, black IMHO looks the best followed closely by the red. Let it get dirty or dusty though and either starts to look faded in a hurry. Not so with white.

Ever plan to actually off road the thing in a place where "desert pin striping" is a possibility? If so and you don't want to see the stripes after a wash, white is by far your better choice.

OP
OP
DirtNasty

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah that is why i was leaning towards white as well.

Who knows i may end up changing it to white before it actually gets built (seems like i have a month or so at least before that happens).

Boostin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah that is why i was leaning towards white as well.

Who knows i may end up changing it to white before it actually gets built (seems like i have a month or so at least before that happens).

I called late last week to change my color from black to white but didn't get in touch with my sales guy so left a VM. Got a call this morning saying the VIN was pulled and that I was no longer able to change. Morale of the story....do it before it's too late!

OP
OP
DirtNasty

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think im settling into the red to be honest.

Yes white will be easier to maintain and deal with but red is kind of growing on me. I dont think there will be many red raptors, and with black rims+tires+black fenders i think it will look pretty bad ass.

If i can figure out how to pay for a matte vinyl wrap on it i think it will be amazingly wicked. (im a sucker for matte red)