Black or Silver?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have Silver because I think the fenders / grill / aftermarket add-ons create a nice contrast. My H3 is all black, and sometimes it just becomes too much.

I thought about white, but I have just had two white Silverados and had to do something different. Orange was too popular, and Blue was just a little too loud.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have Silver because I think the fenders / grill / aftermarket add-ons create a nice contrast. My H3 is all black, and sometimes it just becomes too much.

I thought about white, but I have just had two white Silverados and had to do something different. Orange was too popular, and Blue was just a little too loud.

its a Raptor, its supposed to be LOUD! :ROFLJest: and really the Orange was the least popular till they announced it was getting replaced. for the 2010 breakdown, it was like 50% of all the Raptors sold were black, and white was almost 20%. i think Randy even said that 2011 over half were black again and that was even with the hold on the paint, and towards the end of the year there was a run for Molten Orange that finally brought them up to 2nd in terms of sales.

i say go for Silver too... way too many black ones out there... hehe look at the DFW get together... 6 trucks 5 of them black 1 white, and had Ms. MI been there with her truck it would have been 6 and 1 lol. Fight the Power! :ROFLJest:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
its a Raptor, its supposed to be LOUD! :ROFLJest: :

Exactly! I love my big orange monster...it gets quite a bit of attention too. Sometimes it's a little weird, like camera phone photos on the freeway, but whatever.

Jugg is right Black was easily the most popular color. If I remember right on my certificate Blue was actually the least popular and I think silver was right above it.

OP
OP
T

The Brit

Reaction score
Great replies!

A couple of guys mentioned seeing the lines better with the silver and then I took a look at my car... I agree with the sentiment and am definitely leaning toward silver now.

RS4+Rear+Desktop.jpg

Cheers,
Mark