Bittersweet hello! 2010 Blue Flame 6.2 For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
SLB8SNK

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess the heading is not all that great, but the Raptor is up for sale. If you dont want to PM, feel free to email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would you be willing to part with the Backflip?

OP
OP
SLB8SNK

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you be willing to part with the Backflip?

Tell you what, make the right offer on the BakFlip and I will toss in the truck! LOL... Marketing, gotta love it... all kidding aside, I think I will use it as part of the sale for now. If I dont get the right offer, I may sell seperate.

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay well I'm ready to buy it if you can't sell the truck. Thanks.

OP
OP
SLB8SNK

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, I am shocked by the resale value of these trucks. I am sure it is due to the delays and low dealer inventory. Hope someone snatches up this deal!

OP
OP
SLB8SNK

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So guys, KBB shows resale of my truck with options at $46k for excellent, $44k for good and $40k for fair... I am pretty surprised. Anyone think this will fetch that price tag?

MORaptorMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So guys, KBB shows resale of my truck with options at $46k for excellent, $44k for good and $40k for fair... I am pretty surprised. Anyone think this will fetch that price tag?

No, but if you do, hell, I'll sell mine too.

OP
OP
SLB8SNK

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor sold, thanks to whomever sent PM's and emails of interest. If I did not respond, sorry, just was hammered with interest. Sold yesterday! If this move does not happen now I will be pissed LOL... but its sort of nice not having to worry if it does! See you guys soon with another vehicle at some point! I will still be a lurker... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.