Bittersweet hello! 2010 Blue Flame 6.2 For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello to all. I own a flame blue 2010, loaded other than a moonroof and the tailgate step and graphics. I have less than 4K miles on my truck. I found this site from several members from other sites I post on. So that is the good news!

Bad news, I may be relocating to NY from NV. I may need to sell my truck. It is mint, never off pavement, and the back seat never sat in. I have a F1 Bakflip top on it as well, other than that it is stock.

I will look at all offers, and if I dont get what I think it is worth, will head to carmax!

PM me if interested. You all know what these trucks cost, and they are hard to come by, and in some states still selling for well over MSRP.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey SLB8SNK, I remember you from back in the day when I used to visit the other forums. If you want to put together a thread with pics and more info in the for sale section, I will approve the thread (required when someone has a low post count). Glad to see you over here, hopefully you get to keep your Rap, especially if your moving to NV (great terrain out there), but if not, we'll help you get the word out. PM me if you need any help.

OneArmedViolinist

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello to all. I own a flame blue 2010, loaded other than a moonroof and the tailgate step and graphics. I have less than 4K miles on my truck. I found this site from several members from other sites I post on. So that is the good news!

Bad news, I may be relocating to NY from NV. I may need to sell my truck. It is mint, never off pavement, and the back seat never sat in. I have a F1 Bakflip top on it as well, other than that it is stock.

I will look at all offers, and if I dont get what I think it is worth, will head to carmax!

PM me if interested. You all know what these trucks cost, and they are hard to come by, and in some states still selling for well over MSRP.

I'll give you..... $30K...... a donkey, 4 lamas and a..... goat.... mahahaha:pepper:

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He is moving TO New York and LEAVING Nevada.

Unless you're going to NYC, NY -- I see no reason to sell.

OP
OP
SLB8SNK

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey SLB8SNK, I remember you from back in the day when I used to visit the other forums. If you want to put together a thread with pics and more info in the for sale section, I will approve the thread (required when someone has a low post count). Glad to see you over here, hopefully you get to keep your Rap, especially if your moving to NV (great terrain out there), but if not, we'll help you get the word out. PM me if you need any help.

hey, yup we get around... I always post on thread and forums on specialty cars and trucks. Sold the GT500, bought the Raptor. To be honest I dont have any pic as the truck is stock. Garage queen for the most part. Bought last July, only have 3K miles on it. Only thing I did was put an awesome BakFlip F1 on the bed, and a OEM rubber mat. The truck is loaded other than the moonroof, tailgate step and the graphics. Other than that, looks like someone just pulled the sticker out of the window.

I hate to sell, but anticipating a possible move and dont want to be caught worrying about dumping the truck when the pressure hits. I love it, just wont need it in the inter city of NY and NJ.

Againg, with dealer stock next to nothing, and most still wanting to hose everyone at MSRP or up to 5K over, this is a smoking deal for someone serious about getting a Raptor and much less than purchasing new! And it is new!

Anything you can do to spread the word is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.