BIG shout-out to new FRF member - Merkin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Huge props go to Merkin for hooking me up with a set of 6 deep cycle batteries, chargers, wires and other cool stuff! Awesome, straight up guy! The batteries in my 36-volt cabin cart went south and I was contemplating switching to (3) 12 volts instead, but after some discussion, I decided to go with (6) 6-volt Trojans - the best out there for deep cycle applications. Wow, after getting them all back in, cart now kicks ass!

He also sold me on one of the Powerall kits below for a great price. Unit does a huge variety of things, including jumping vehicles, charging phones/laptop and a whole bunch of other stuff I haven't discovered. Get em while he has em, they are flying off the shelves. Blown away by how small it is and all the stuff it will do. (See Below)

He even gave my son and I a tour of the shop and they clearly move A LOT of batteries for anything that needs power, from laptops to aircraft.

Great guy! Didn't ask for props, but truly deserves em. Wildly satisfied customer here!

So, here's their info when you guys need battery power:

Battery Outfitters
417-271-3801
35687 Hwy 86, Golden, MO

Also....he has one bad ass jet black SCAB. Congrats on the new ride!

Attachments

• CAM00389.jpg
    CAM00389.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 77
  • CAM00385.jpg
    CAM00385.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 75
  • CAM00393.jpg
    CAM00393.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 77
  • CAM00394.jpg
    CAM00394.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 74
OP
OP
6gun

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would PM Merkin or give them a ring. Maybe he will post particulars. I am using it right now to power my latop and MIFI somewhere south of Chicago on I55...not driving mind you....

Last edited:

Merkin

Reaction score
Thanks 6Gun for the shout out! Glad we could get you fixed up.

As for the powerall's, I'm not sure the rules here I know I need to be a vendor to post up specifics. Shoot me a PM and I'll give you the details if your interested. If I get enough feedback I may become a sponsor for all battery needs!

Thanks again 6gun, it was great meeting another raptor owner and getting some been questions answered!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erikn