Big ORANGE has arrived

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trailmaker

Off-road junky
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no sir! I have purchased 3 Raptors from them. They would never sell it from under me. And I got it at sticker. My GEN1 and GEN2 was at invoice.
If you had bought it in Texas I would have offered to deliver it to your doorstep for free, as the few stops along the way I would have made, would have covered my fee! Haha

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well slap my *** and call me a donkey.

Time for a meetup. You free on Sunday lol?

gun2819

Reaction score
Congratulations. I love the graphics
I agree the non-37 graphics, looks better in person than so I'm glad this one had them.

Also, the non-37 upgraded look way better in person. I think anyone who gets the 37s will be super happy.

I think the 37's graphics and rims look bada$$ but I'm happy with my 35s.

Last edited:

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love how subtle the graphics are on the 37". The 35" graphics package is a bit bold for my tastes but it's all subjective.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yesterday, someone backed out of their pre-ordered Orange Raptor and I snapped it up. Today, I took a flight to GA and drove it back today to South Florida. I wanted a Storm Trooper one but I'm digging the Orange...trust me I was nervous not seeing it in person first. Reminds me of my beloved old school Buccaneers' Bucco Bruce, back in the Yuckaneers days.

My first Raptor and I can't believe how amazing it drives. I coming from a Jeep but this thing drives itself on the highway!

My first impressions:
-Drives so smooth.
-Lane Keep Assist keeps it straight as an arrow. I was afraid it would bounce around in the lane with big wheels.
-The Adaptive Cruise with the Tolerance setting is awesome.
-B&O Unleashed sounds great. I know some say the bass isn't deep but it's good enough and I love bass. I'm not saying it's the best but it's really good.
-My wife was upset I got orange but when I got home and saw it live, now she loves it.
-My wife loves the Raptor so much that she's going to sell her which means I get to keep my Jeep. Trust me, she hates driving big cars and once she drove the Raptor, she was hooked!
-The seats are so comfortable.
-The interior is sick!
-Couldn't believe how the truck drove itself, took little effort.
-I'm so glad I choose a Raptor over a TRX.

I can't wait to take it off-road.
Congrats on snatching up a Raptor. Both of your vehicles are bada$$! Glad you didn’t get rid of the Jeep; that thing looks sick!
I love how subtle the graphics are on the 37". The 35" graphics package is a bit bold for my tastes but it's all subjective.
I agree. However, I do like the FP GN3 sticker by itself.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Code orange is a very bold color and these trucks are BIG. I think the graphics break up the color (tone down the orange).

Btw I ordered my gen1 and gen2 without graphics and ended up installing some custom graphics on my gen1. I really like the gen3 graphics so what the hell let’s just order it.

1634351505326.jpeg