BFG tire wear?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stopped by the dealership today expecting myself to drive away cranky, buddy looked at all 4 of my tires, hummed, hawed.. Brought out a book with pictures in it. Disappeared, came back, compared to my spare.

Brought out paperwork, wrote down basically every number on my sidewall, measured tread depth then said, just sign here...

What am I signing?
A work order..
I have a meeting in 20 mins, I just came to inquire about the cracked tires...
Yup, we just placed them on oder. They should be here next week and we will get them on your truck..

I look in shock.. That's it?
Yup. They will be the tires that come on the truck from factory..

OK! Not mentioning that it's perfect timing as its coming on snow season and I have 18,000 km on these tires.. They're still in good shape but who doesn't want new, FREE tires right before winter!

I admit, I'm a little surprised..

SUNSET

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_20131126_130529_298_zps32d5a8eb.jpg

Only about 5500 miles on these and I am not sure I trust them to do any more desert running. I don't think I am a super serious wheeler, so I am not sure how they got so chewed up

RaptorOO7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5500 Miles on those...? I'd be taking those back to the dealer and asking them for full replacements.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They still have a ton of tread on them, and mine looked worse when I went on the south lake run, I had cord showing before I got new tires (I still had a few thousand miles of tread left, the chunking just went that deep)