Best Stance I've seen on 35's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Too much poke up front but the rear looks about right. That's going to throw rocks and debris all over the sides of the truck. More for hard parking at the mall than real use. I'd go +5mm in the rear and +12mm up front. But then you're into a situation in which your fronts and rears don't match so you can't rotate as you'd like. I'd probably look for a +12mm all around if I were doing it.

Ford engineers design the trucks so that the door handles become caked in mud. Its been part of the design spec since the gen2 release. It's the easiest and most effective way to prevent sensitive folks from stealing your truck.

Metronome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks sweet. Guessing that’s close to a 0 offset. I went +18 which made a decent difference compared to the stock +34.
20" wheels or 18"....looks like 20 but second guessing myself :). I've got the same wheels ordered for my CO in 18'' with 0 offset

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
very nice, but, for sure mud and rocks will fly everywhere, not a good idea among me ! Or, how to destroy your paint in 2 days ^^ have already read here that some guys who have tried a such configuration come bnack to regular offset

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI, for those curious on wheel and tire setups…I measure my tires extended approx 1 3/8” - 1 1/2” depending on the knobs (Nitto Ridge Grapplers) from the center of the fender flare.

I did not measure the stock setup, but would guess they were flush or slightly inside the flares.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc