Best price of Method roost?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike175

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@usernameunknown

Just a generic flat/matte black metal paint from my local Ace Hardware. Their store brand version of "Rust-Oleum". It's been a year and still looks the same. It was going to be a quick fix until I got some new center caps, but they look good enough that they don't bother me and I'm putting money else where. I think if they were the huge ones like other Methods come with I would have switched them out by now but it looks decent enough.

durowrx

Reaction score
Well, I waited a long time for the RRW RR2, but it was never in stock. I just got a great deal on Amazon on Black Roosts for $130 a wheel.

Also got some lugs for it that was suggested by FreightTerrain.

Thanks!

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I waited a long time for the RRW RR2, but it was never in stock. I just got a great deal on Amazon on Black Roosts for $130 a wheel.

Also got some lugs for it that was suggested by FreightTerrain.

Thanks!

That is a great price. I just checked Amazon and they appear to have went back up. Did you order on prime day or something???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iAmNotorious