Help SupportFord Raptor Forum by donating:

Help support Ford Raptor Forum :

Best price of Method roost?

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Wheels & Tires Forum [GEN 1]' started by Stingray23, Sep 24, 2016.

Texas Motorworx
  1. Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Do you need the plastic black disc that pops in? Or the metal ring that bolts on? I think I have some rings from my first set of roosts.

2. Stingray23

Stingray23 FRF Addict

Its the actual center cap

[​IMG]

3. Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

It's 2 pieces. The black logo pops in and they used to be sold separately. Now they're only sold as a pair. That's why I was asking which part. If you need both pieces we can order them for you. They're $30 each plus whatever shipping they'd charge to drop ship them.

4. Doc Constantine

Doc Constantine Full Access Member

Sometimes free shit doesn't arrive on the amazon prime time table.

5. Aaron

Aaron Meme Corps Commandant

What do you mean you don't have access to a vast shipping network and inventory system, nor offer free same day delivery?

What is this world coming to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Hamm3r

Hamm3r Full Access Member

Where did you find a coupon code? Best I can find now is 5% off

7. Mike175

Mike175 Full Access Member

@Hamm3r It was advertised on their website when I was looking around. I guess it was just luck that I was looking at the right time of year. I would kind of expect them to have some Labor Day sale though. Maybe hold out until Black Friday?

Also don't forget to go through Ebates as well. I got an additional percentage in cash back just using their website. I don't recall the exact amount but it was like 5-10% cash back. Pretty sweet deal for doing nothing.

8. Hamm3r

Hamm3r Full Access Member

Since it seems you've had yours for a few months, could you provide a review of them?

9. Mike175

Mike175 Full Access Member

Personally I think they are great. I have had no problems balancing them. They have held up well with the little forest roads I can run on them. Really happy with the looks of them. Method's in general are over done but the Roosts are fewer and farther between so I like that.

I wish they had better center cap options. I think the stock ones that come with them are far better than the huge dixie cups that the other method's come with though. I was supposed to mail out the center caps to have a guy on here make some up and I just haven't gotten around to doing it yet. I will be putting it up for the winter in about a month so I will do it then. In the mean time I hit the silver portion of them with a rattle can and it looks pretty good.

Also make sure when whoever is balancing them has black wheel weights. That is if you are going black. The grey on black kind of stick out because of how open they are.

Other than that I am very happy with them. 4 wheel parts shipped them quickly and all together with no issues. I am quite pleased with the new stance and overall looks. I wouldn't hesitate to buy them again.

Hamm3r likes this.
  10. Raptors4ever

Raptors4ever Member

Hope to have my bronze roosts here this week with pics to follow of course.
    Anyone with these painted or powdercoated the center cap ring to match the rims finish?

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017