Best Place to Buy Ford ESP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FarmersFight

Reaction score
Bought a used 2018 SCREW w/ 32k miles in August 2020, and bought this warranty from Flood in September:

ESP Contract: PremiumCARE
marker_1.gif
$200 Deductible
marker_1.gif
7 years
marker_1.gif
100000 miles

Options:
marker_1.gif
First Day Rental: No(Deleted)
marker_1.gif
Enhanced Rental: No
marker_1.gif
Lighting: No(Deleted)
marker_1.gif
Key Services: No(Deleted)
marker_1.gif
Commercial: No
marker_1.gif
Snowplow: No

Price: $1260

Idaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score

The pricing looks appealing but his pricing sheet is a little confusing as I don't know what class the Raptor is to know the pricing. To contact this guy, do you have a phone number or email? Or is it that creating a log in on that forum is required to PM him?

Last edited:

Idaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will any of these extended warranties cover repairs if you have a tune installed?

It would be the same as the factory warranty for repairs if you have a tune installed. If the issue can be traced back to the tune, they will not warranty it.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What is the best price u have found? I am curious how it compares to my dealer price.

This is for a 2020, less than a year old.

Ford Extended Service Plan ESP Contract:
PremiumCARE

$50 Deductible , 8 years , 125000 miles

Options: First Day Rental: Yes
Enhanced Rental: No
Lighting: Yes
Key Services: Yes
Commercial: No
Snowplow: No

Price: $2600

Reaction score
I've got a 2013 and he said it was a D class. I haven't pulled the trigger as I've got to get my current warranty cancelled so the only way I know how to contact him is via the RS message board.

DetTigers

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a 2013 and he said it was a D class. I haven't pulled the trigger as I've got to get my current warranty cancelled so the only way I know how to contact him is via the RS message board.
If our trucks are D class on his sheet then his prices aren’t that good compared to Flood and Ziegler. Example- 5yrs/100k miles is $1200 Ziegler, $1250 Flood, $1525 on his.

Idaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed. If it's D class, he's not cheaper by far. If it's C class, then yes, he's the cheapest. I shot him a message on the forums and hopefully will hear back soon.