Best Place to Buy Ford ESP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Idaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the ESP is not used during the life of the contract, are you eligible for any sort of refund?

Additionally for those interested, Ziegler is cheaper than Flood by about $50 when using the code "payinfull" right now. That is at least for me with my '19 at 17k miles.

D

Deleted member 17706

If the ESP is not used during the life of the contract, are you eligible for any sort of refund?

If you sell your vehicle before the ESP is up, you can get it prorated. But you surely will not get a refund if you don’t use it.

Idaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought mine from Ziegler. Paid $1565 for a 7 year / 100k plan with the light package and 1st day rental. Pretty creepy that in the plan they sent to my email they had already pulled the info from my truck via the OTA capability. It had the exact mileage, fuel level, oil life, and tire pressure.

It appears Ziegler is taking the title from Flood in the pricing department if you use the coupon code.

Edit* Forgot to mention, this price was with the $100 deductible option.

Last edited:

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just bought mine from Ziegler. Paid $1565 for a 7 year / 100k plan with the light package and 1st day rental. Pretty creepy that in the plan they sent to my email they had already pulled the info from my truck via the OTA capability. It had the exact mileage, fuel level, oil life, and tire pressure.

It appears Ziegler is taking the title from Flood in the pricing department if you use the coupon code.

It must depend on specifics to your truck age, mileage, and plan. 10 days ago Flood was still the cheapest. I'm sure they spy on each other.

OP
OP
TXRaptor

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It must depend on specifics to your truck age, mileage, and plan. 10 days ago Flood was still the cheapest. I'm sure they spy on each other.

haha! When I checked earlier this week Anderson and Koch was $50 cheaper than Flood Ford, who was also cheaper than Ziegler by $100 even with the coupon code!

The pricing seems to change on a regular basis, so you are probably right about them shopping each other’s prices. I recommend you check all of them and pick the one that fits best for your situation, as the coverages are same.

Ski4Ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed. If it's D class, he's not cheaper by far. If it's C class, then yes, he's the cheapest. I shot him a message on the forums and hopefully will hear back soon.
Did you ever hear back from him? I sent him a message over there about 3.5 weeks ago, and I can tell he's been active on the forum since then, but I haven't received a response. Just curious to see if you (or anyone else) has had any luck getting in touch with him...

RubyDaCherry

Reaction score
Also curious, I have a 2018 with 77k miles and the Ford ESP 100K warranty that I am interested in upgrading to 125k or even 150k. Anyone know where I can look into this?

Idaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you ever hear back from him? I sent him a message over there about 3.5 weeks ago, and I can tell he's been active on the forum since then, but I haven't received a response. Just curious to see if you (or anyone else) has had any luck getting in touch with him...

No, I did not.