Best intercooler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That SVC looks like it is blocking WAY too much of the Radiator.

Cool transmission and warm engine? Doesn't seem like a fair trade to me.

I remember when the G2 was first released and there was a lot of talk about how complicated it was to get the cooling correct. This seems like playing with dynamite to solve a problem that really doesn't exist, except perhaps under the most extreme conditions and you'll have engine heat build up in those conditions as well.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I remember when the G2 was first released and there was a lot of talk about how complicated it was to get the cooling correct. This seems like playing with dynamite to solve a problem that really doesn't exist, except perhaps under the most extreme conditions and you'll have engine heat build up in those conditions as well.
It’s a non issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mattl600

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

From the research I did it also appeared to be a non issue.

@GooseTuned could also chime in as he’s doing my tune currently.

With the stock intercooler your Manifold temp goes up under boost. With an aftermarket FMIC (I’m running a SVC) your Manifold temps go down under boost.

I see no difference in my engine temps here.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't use it, so I really don't know. It just looks large.

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
From the research I did it also appeared to be a non issue.

@GooseTuned could also chime in as he’s doing my tune currently.

With the stock intercooler your Manifold temp goes up under boost. With an aftermarket FMIC (I’m running a SVC) your Manifold temps go down under boost.

I see no difference in my engine temps here.

Your temps look fine to me. We can watch them once summer heat hits but as of now you're good