Best in the Desert 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Race Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
You can't hear the exhaust of the truck. Levine is #1 propaganda machine and he's not even posting videos where the truck can be heard. I think Ford is trying their best to not have the truck be heard. They know it sucks but they can't change it. Thanks Obama!!!

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could hear the eco (which is short for Eco-nomy) under the other race vehicles exhaust and it is what it is: another wet ****** fartbox v6. An impressive power plant without a doubt, but still almost a ricer.

It's good for gen1 resale so fine w/me. Proves that the "vehicles are a depreciating asset" theory is always TRUMPED (presidential convention foreshadowing) by the supply/demand model.

Last edited:

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
You can't hear the exhaust of the truck. Levine is #1 propaganda machine and he's not even posting videos where the truck can be heard. I think Ford is trying their best to not have the truck be heard. They know it sucks but they can't change it. Thanks Obama!!!

obama-smug-clap.gif