Votes: 15 7.1%
  • Race Red

Votes: 12 5.7%
  • Magnetic

Votes: 27 12.9%
  • Oxford White

Votes: 20 9.5%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gtbguy

Reaction score
Looking at the available 2020s on Cars.com, Leadfoot and black are the two most colors available to buy today. I voted for leadfoot.

Vegas_Sirk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Magnetic but if I was ordering a 2020 it would be the Rapid red. It’s the first red that isn’t too dark or too orange. Kind of like a candy red without the extra gloss

OP
OP
NASSTY

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looking at the available 2020s on Cars.com, Leadfoot and black are the two most colors available to buy today. I voted for leadfoot.
I was looking at 2020 Scabs on Autotrader for the last few weeks and I was seeing the same. Most were leadfoot, followed by black and performance blue. There was a leadfoot Screw at the dealership that I ordered my truck from yesterday.
I'm still digging the rapid red, but I've got a few weeks to change my mind. :think:

2020-ford-f150.jpg

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was looking at 2020 Scabs on Autotrader for the last few weeks and I was seeing the same. Most were leadfoot, followed by black and performance blue. There was a leadfoot Screw at the dealership that I ordered my truck from yesterday.
I'm still digging the rapid red, but I've got a few weeks to change my mind. :think:

View attachment 133471

The girl driving the Rapid Red is very happy with her color choice!

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most of the dealers order and most sheeple that like blue get the performance blue. The Velocity blue is actually significantly better looking and much more unique. So if you like blue get the VB otherwise the remaining colors are what they are.

JeffroMc

Reaction score
To the OP, I am glad I’m not the only one struggling with this decision!

My current truck is a 2011 F150 Platinum which is white platinum tri-coat. I am not really a white fan but my choices were limited when I bought the truck new in 2012 and knew that I wanted the brown leather interior.

This time around the decision is not as easy. The darker colors worry me because of scratches being more noticeable and looking dirty more often. That eliminates Black and I feel Race Red and Velocity Blue are a little too “Loud” for me while white is too “plain”. That leaves me considering Leadfoot, Magnetic, Performance Blue, and Rapid Red?!?

Good Luck in making your color choice!

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tough call. I'm trading in my pile of crap 2018 for a 2020 and deciding between FPB and RR. My broken ass 2018 is Lightening Blue and I love the color.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Color is very subjective that's for sure. I really like the LF. Guess that's the reason I bought one. HAHA.

Sam