Votes: 15 7.1%
  • Race Red

Votes: 12 5.7%
  • Magnetic

Votes: 27 12.9%
  • Oxford White

Votes: 20 9.5%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gtbguy

Reaction score
I was looking at 2020 Scabs on Autotrader for the last few weeks and I was seeing the same. Most were leadfoot, followed by black and performance blue. There was a leadfoot Screw at the dealership that I ordered my truck from yesterday.
I'm still digging the rapid red, but I've got a few weeks to change my mind. :think:

View attachment 133471

I'm getting close to ordering and Leadfoot was my initial choice however, rapid red is growing on me. I need to see on in person.

gtbguy

Reaction score
I was looking at 2020 Scabs on Autotrader for the last few weeks and I was seeing the same. Most were leadfoot, followed by black and performance blue. There was a leadfoot Screw at the dealership that I ordered my truck from yesterday.
I'm still digging the rapid red, but I've got a few weeks to change my mind. :think:

View attachment 133471

Scab looks real nice in Rapid Red, dang! I'm still having a hard time deciding on a Screw or a Scab. I don't need the extra room of the Screw, but I do like the look. The Scab is a better size for me to park in my garage and drive everyday. I also like the look. Hard decision.

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you don't want a grocery getter and don't have ruggies then get a scab.. Love mine

REMIX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most of the dealers order and most sheeple that like blue get the performance blue. The Velocity blue is actually significantly better looking and much more unique. So if you like blue get the VB otherwise the remaining colors are what they are.

I bought a loaded leftover 2019 last Friday and my only choices were silver, red or Velocity blue. My preference, if I had more color choices, would have been leadfoot or magnetic. Velocity blue REALLY sticks out. In my garage it looks very deep and it is very shiny. In the sun it pops like crazy. People have called it "flashy". I like it, esp with the gray bead lock rims. Don't think I would have been happy with silver. Never owned a blue car before.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Honestly...

I'm biased as hell. My m3 was white, my r8 is white my raptor is Avalanche..

But that sort of electric blue on the raptor is dope

Lexjrob

Reaction score
I love white but I don't like the black accents on the Raptor, wish they would do a matte white accent instead of black maybe??? I tried to convince my wife to go with Leadfoot but she didn't like it. There is something just classy and classic about the Agate Blake Raptor.

OP
OP
NASSTY

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love white but I don't like the black accents on the Raptor, wish they would do a matte white accent instead of black maybe??? I tried to convince my wife to go with Leadfoot but she didn't like it. There is something just classy and classic about the Agate Blake Raptor.
I wish they wouldn't have got rid of tuxedo black.

KB Voodoo Fabrications

Reaction score
To the OP, I am glad I’m not the only one struggling with this decision!

The struggle is real!!

I drove a Race Red last night, but it's too bright.

Lead Foot would be my first choice, but I'm coming from a Cement Grey Tundra TRD PRO, so that color is kinda played out for me.

Anywhooo......I ordered a Rapid Red 2020 802A SCREW with all the extras last night. Got it for invoice, and they gave me solid book value for my trade.