Best Bed Mat?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RotorHead695

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the Rough Country. Great value and I would buy it again. I thought it was higher quality than the Ford branded stuff.

RotorHead695

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does great. I had the Bedrug installed for a couple of weeks prior getting the Retrax completed. That’s another story with ordering it and receiving damaged and dealing with the company.

It went through an automatic car wash and rain on a couple of occasions. Dries in about 30 minutes. Cleans well with a vacuum although you may get funny looks from neighbors with a cordless stick vacuuming your truck bed.

I live in the country surrounded by fir trees. I have a bad enough time getting the pine needles out of the interior, I couldn't imagine having "carpet" exposed. Looks great though!

Rollofire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had both line-X and now the factory spray in liner and I think that LINE-X might be a bit better with thicker and better coverage. I also use a rubber mat to keep things from sliding

wkasak_17Raptor

Reaction score
Less than $100 Dee Zee DZ87005 Heavyweight Bed Mat. Bought mine on Amazon. My bed is factory sprayed but like others have said the rubber mat keeps things from sliding around.

metalwhiz

Reaction score
Less than $100 Dee Zee DZ87005 Heavyweight Bed Mat. Bought mine on Amazon. My bed is factory sprayed but like others have said the rubber mat keeps things from sliding around.
Agree, I have used these on two different trucks and are great for getting some grip in your bed.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2020 did not, unfortunately, come with the spray on bedliner. Which bed mat is recommended as the best fit for out Raptors? There are sooo many brands!

Thanks!

If your not going to be hauling heavy,greasy,sharp items...BED-RUG hands down...otherwise just go get the Line-X sprayed in.Personally I think the one piece drop in liners are kind of cheap looking for such a beautiful truck.. :)
Had the Bed-Rug in my Tacoma and loved it...and if ya got bad knees,well..the padded underside is great. My 2014 Raptor already had the Line-X in it or I'd of bought another Bed-Rug...
One thing though,it holds up fine with "water",dries fast,its same carpet they use in Boats...but it will stain with oils,and not too easy to clean....otherwise if you want to clean,wait for a nice sunny day,park on an incline and soap it up and hose it down...Easy....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc