Best Bed Mat?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JP77

Reaction score
I have the factory spray liner, but I also bought
the DeeZee heavyweight bed mat:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OLVGGZM/?tag=fordraptorforum-20
It fits my 20 with no issues.

View attachment 139387

I have bed envy. The strip lighting is a nice touch. I see you have the built right racks on the side, what is up front. This is the first bed I have seen with the jack and air without an invasive chase rack. What other bits of genius do you have hiding in there? With tie downs on the bed anchors you can throw a spare in there and some fuel... sorry I’m fan-voting now.

Sean M Heard

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haven’t done it yet but planning on the bed rug. They have one for the entire bed but since I have a spray-on liner, gonna opt for just the bottom of bed but with the extension across the tailgate gap to include the tailgate. Hate stuff in the gap. Also, if you have a tonneau, you should seal up the tailgate gap which is pretty easily done with this:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IPQWXZQ/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

For 22 bucks and 1/2 hour of your time, this is absolutely mandatory with a tonneau cover. Surprising how much crap will blow in thru the poorly sealed tailgate. Just close it and look at how much space...you can see daylight. Surprised many tonneau cover installs don’t include this or at least recommend it.
I also have the factory spray in bed liner. It did take some additional Velcro added in strategic spots in order to get the full Bedrug to look the way I wanted. Overall I’m extremely happy with the way it turned out and I does get some good comments when I roll back the Retrax cover and it looks fully carpeted. With my setup I’ve had zero water entry over two rains and a wash.

ShadowRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have bed envy. The strip lighting is a nice touch. I see you have the built right racks on the side, what is up front. This is the first bed I have seen with the jack and air without an invasive chase rack. What other bits of genius do you have hiding in there? With tie downs on the bed anchors you can throw a spare in there and some fuel... sorry I’m fan-voting now.

Thanks!
Up front is just my auxiliary battery (agm size 34) and 1100 power inverter)
I didn’t do a write up, but I mostly just posted stuff in the “what did you do to your raptor” thread over the winter. :)
Btw, Builtright racks are awesome.

ShadowRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you have one of the most beautiful beds I have ever seen

I'm jealous for sure. Looks awesome

Thanks guys!
Its an ongoing project...still looking for fishing rod holders that will work
with the folding hard cover. I already have some ideas for the sides that may work.
And to stay on topic...
The Bed mat does help and provides a softer feel, esp when you’re sitting/kneeling and doing some work in the bed. :)

Fireguy144

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion. Weather Tech isn't available yet for the 2020. I ordered my tonneau yesterday so I was thinking along the same lines...pairing the two should work well.
It should be the same bed the same as a 19,18, 17 ??

dboat

Reaction score
Does great. I had the Bedrug installed for a couple of weeks prior getting the Retrax completed. That’s another story with ordering it and receiving damaged and dealing with the company.

It went through an automatic car wash and rain on a couple of occasions. Dries in about 30 minutes. Cleans well with a vacuum although you may get funny looks from neighbors with a cordless stick vacuuming your truck bed.
I had a Bedrug in my 2002 F150. Still looked new when I sold it 17 years later. I got the Bedrug bedmat for the Raptor.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk