Best Bed Mat?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gimlet

Reaction score
My 2020 did not, unfortunately, come with the spray on bedliner. Which bed mat is recommended as the best fit for out Raptors? There are sooo many brands!

Thanks!

OP
OP
Gimlet

Gimlet

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion. Weather Tech isn't available yet for the 2020. I ordered my tonneau yesterday so I was thinking along the same lines...pairing the two should work well.

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Bought a Husky one a few days ago, seems nicely made (for what it is) and fit is good. Cheaper buying from them directly than from Amazon.

OP
OP
Gimlet

Gimlet

Reaction score
The Husky UltraGrip is probably my frontrunner right now. (Correct me if it shouldn't be, please.) Thanks for the suggestions and headlines. I appreciate it.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the OEM bed mat. I happened to catch a good sale when I got mine, but otherwise it's probably kind of pricey compared to the aftermarket mats.

Truckasaurus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have always had good results with the OEM rubber bed mats. I like to run one even when the bed is lined. They are grippier for when you are partially loaded. Unfortunately, I can't run one in my current truck due to the bed cage and jack mount situation.