Best a-pillar/hood mounts for BD XL80 pods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I had spots, then put amber driving/combo on but I get some light thrown on my hood so I'm going back to spot (not sure if i'm doing white or amber though, it helps I have a warehouse full of BD to pick from lol)

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered my XL80's with the driving/spot combo and am a little concerned on how bad the light reflection off the hood would be...so how is the light off the hood?....and can we purchase the full spot lens to change over?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Yeah that's what makes Baja Designs awesome. You can change the lenses at any time. I'll see if I can do a little photo shoot showing the driving/combo on my truck compared to the spots to give you an idea on the spread/patterns.

For lenses check them out here: LED Auxiliary Lights - Baja Designs - Lighting Accessories - Replacement Lenses - Page 1 - 4x4TruckLEDs.com

Thanks for sharing that bit about the hood glare, I was going to ask about that.

Maybe if there’s a tax refund sale, mama will let me participate. great thing about a sale, I didn’t spend 5 bills on lights, I -saved- $$$$.00

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was thinking of having a "help pay our taxes" sales where we charge 20% MORE lol

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll see if I can do a little photo shoot showing the driving/combo on my truck compared to the spots to give you an idea on the spread/patterns.

That would be nice....but better hurry....my truck gets built 2/28/18...:)
Thanks

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

The last time I ran "A" pillar lights was soooo long ago...150 watt KC Daylighters...pencil beams for sure but they were the hot light to have back way when...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter