Bent my Skid Plate - Any good Recommendations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTOB521

Reaction score
My problem is I have already been pulled over, gotten a photo radar ticket, broke the windshield and now this... I'm thinking I should have got a Buick lol. Not even to 2k miles yet... haha. Love the truck!

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

Anyone know what lights this one has? I like them better than the ones ADD has pictured on their website.
I believe that's bakerjohn3234's truck on instagram. I'm not sure what the exact lights are but I'm sure if you asked in the comments on one of his pics he would reply

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My problem is I have already been pulled over, gotten a photo radar ticket, broke the windshield and now this... I'm thinking I should have got a Buick lol. Not even to 2k miles yet... haha. Love the truck!

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

Anyone know what lights this one has? I like them better than the ones ADD has pictured on their website.

Buddies truck. I'll see what brand he put on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
JetDriver480

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
in what tyrannical, ******, *****, caliphate sympathizing, greedy, good for nothing jurisdiction did you get a photo speeding ticket ( so the rest of us can avoid it )?

Arizona... we still have the best laws in the union but those photo radar deals suck. Cops hate them even more... I once lead the county for photo radar tickets in a patrol car... my Captain wasn't proud but looking back now it's funny since I was a part-timer lol.

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

pretty sure thats rigid 40 rds center and rigid sr10s on sides. not midnight edition

dude i got oem bumper, skid plate, etc off mine for low price. i took off at 25miles for ADD/Rigid. just dont know what shipping would be and what parts u want. PM if u still want oem stuff. obvious i would recommend aftermarket bumper and leds bro only way to go.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Two of the largest red light camera manufacturers are both in AZ (Redflex and ATS) so not surprised your state is fully covered. When I am retired, I want to build a portable 10w laser to burn out the cmos sensors in that ******* traffic cameras.

We used to have a ton of photo radar cameras now it's minimal. Hell they used to be plastered all over the freeways and highways before the city passed that it was an invasion of privacy [emoji1303]

OP
OP
JetDriver480

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We used to have a ton of photo radar cameras now it's minimal. Hell they used to be plastered all over the freeways and highways before the city passed that it was an invasion of privacy [emoji1303]

Remember the guy that dressed like a gorilla and would get tickets going like 100+ lol... They found the guy lol.