Bedrug vs. Bedtred

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
EAvila

EAvila

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any suggestions on where to buy the Bedrug??
I would recommend Bak Factory Outlet. They have great service, offer the bakflip products as well, and will beat anyone else's prices.

If you mention Ford Raptor Forum, they will donate $25 to this site.

ADMINS- please contact me so we can set the correct address for them to send the money to! :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
EAvila

EAvila

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks & will do Ed if I purchase there.

Contacted the company and set it up so if you mention FRF they will donate $25 to this site... I just need an admin to contact me so we can get it set up.

DISCLAIMER- no affiliation with them, just a happy customer.

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Bedrug or Bedtred

What you can't really see in the demo video's or the pictures of the two samples is that the Bedtred top surface is a hard plastic textured surface much like a spray in liner. The Bedrug is much more like a rug surface or wool blanket type of a feel. The Bedtred has a felt feel foam bottom which is much thinner and formed to show the channels of the bed, the Bedrug is thick to give a flat surface in the bed. I ordered the free samples from Bedrug.com and I'm so glad I did to clearly see the difference in the two products! I would suggest to anyone interested in a Bedrug product to order the samples to make a better informed decision on what they want for their truck! After seeing the samples I'm going with the Bedtred Pro Series (zippers for the panels instead of loop and hook) because It looks so good and I don't plan on sleeping in the bed where as the Bedrug is more plush.

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
I ran Bedrugs in my Lightnings and the hold up very well. I actually use my trucks as trucks and the Bedrugs can handle anything I throw at it from lumber to steel tubing to marble and granite.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I would recommend Bak Factory Outlet. They have great service, offer the bakflip products as well, and will beat anyone else's prices.

If you mention Ford Raptor Forum, they will donate $25 to this site.

ADMINS- please contact me so we can set the correct address for them to send the money to! :)

Thanks EA! I just saw this post, I answered your PM. Thanks so much for helping the site out.

Krahe3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Bedrug, I was torn between the two, but already have the bedrug from my 08 Screw. It is the same PN for the 2011 Screw so it will fit. Huge fan, it takes a beating and can be cleaned up with a shopvac. For those wondering about mildew and such. I have always kept it covered, but have had it out in the elements and no worries. It is made from marine grade outdoor carpet so it is mildew resistant. I only need to buy a new install kit from Bedrug for $30. I will have to do some modification however the new truck has the rear step. I am thinking of pulling the plastic protector off the tailgate, trim the tailgate piece off the bedrug, secure it to the tailgate with hook and loop fasteners, and reinstall the plastic piece over top. Truck was supposed to be in yesterday but haven't heard from dealer yet, so I won't know if it works until I get my truck.