Bed mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Ford factory rubber bed mat. I bought it when I bought my first Raptor and moved it to my second after the first one was totaled. It's a heavy duty rubber mat.

Turbo s

Reaction score
After starting this thread

https://www.fordraptorforum.com/thr...liner-wouldnt-again.67828/page-2#post-1354442

I heard all the good things about a Dee Zee and ordered one.
Mine arrived Monday from Amazon.

Had to take the rubber feet off the bed extenders to let them lock in with it on; but so far - it's as advertised - nothing is sliding around anymore.
The part # is DZ87005 if you drop the hammer.

How did you remove the rubber feet? Can they be put back on if neede later?

Turbo s

Reaction score
Just grab them and twist them off. They can just be pushed back on later easily.

I'm sorry...are you talking about the feet on the bed divider or the bed extender? I tried unscrewing the round rubber feet on the bed extender and they didn't seem to want to unscrew. I didn't force it though.

Double A

Reaction score
I got the Rough Country rubber mat. Spongy, easy on the knees. It's heavy, has some mass, and about 3/4 inch thick. My main goal was to keep the sprayed in bed liner looking nice (sounds kind of dumb. Secondary benefit is it is grippy and will keep things from sliding around.

The sprayed in factory bed liner is pretty rough. I normally like the drop in plastic ones because I know if I damage it badly enough I can get a replacement one no problem. But my truck was bought off the lot and came with the factory spray in bedliner (which can be peeled off, apparently, see youtube).

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01J92WV7E/?tag=fordraptorforum-20
Your link to Rough Country Bed Mat RCM640. I reached out to Rough Country and they insisted the mat does not fit the Raptor and you would need to trim the mat. Did you need to cut yours to fit?