Bed mat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the way i see it, i will use my truck. when (if ever) the time comes to sell or trade, i will linex it. that way its new for the new owner

NitroBerserker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a spray-in liner and then put a BedRug Mat on top of it. I'm very happy with the results.

+1

I got the Line-X in shiny black AND had the wheel wells sprayed at the same time. My truck is white and I didn't like the white inside wheel wells.
Then I put a heavy rubber bed liner on top of that. It protects the line-x and I have hauled bags of concrete, brick and block and many landscape timbers.
In addition to my dogs. When it gets dirty I just pull the truck up on ramps so it drains, pull out the rubber liner and hose er down.
Still looks good.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the ford bed mat because it is a think piece of rubber. Throw an item in the bed and it will absorb the impact and prevent denting of the bed floor. How thick is the weather tech liner?

I like the weather tech. It has the sides to hold in small spills

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14truckie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the ford bed mat because it is a think piece of rubber. Throw an item in the bed and it will absorb the impact and prevent denting of the bed floor. How thick is the weather tech liner?

Like mentioned above thin just like the floor liners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a spray in liner. It is hard on the knees, so I purchased the Ford rubber bed mat. It is much easier on the knees. I had the Ford bed mat in my old 2007 6.5' bed for seven years. They are very tough. I would do it again in a flash...

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One problem with the bed rug is that sharp edges can snag and edge and tear some of the material up. Just visually damaged. Mat on top might be the best.