Barrett Jackson - 2015

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So Chris (SnoBall Co-Driver) and I have decided that we are going to have to pass on 2015 SnoBall. Unfortuantely this event is to close to Barrett Jackson and we definitely want to experience BJ at least once.

So my thoughts are running everywhere and was wondering what the possibilty would be to organize some sort of excursion (TreyPal) around Barrett Jackson.

We're looking to visit shops (SDHQ, WSI etc) while in route but understand they may already be gone to the SnoBall (depending on dates for both)

All thoughts are welcome and we would love to hear some ideas so we can make the best of this trip out.

Edit: For purposes of this discussion "BJ" = Barrett Jackson :)

Last edited:

Desmo_Pilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm assuming you are referring to Barrett Jackson in Scottsdale? They hold a few other events around the country, so clarifying which one you would like to attend.

I'm in Scottsdale and have attended BJ and other auctions that go on in January for years. It is definitely a great month for car enthusiasts and a great month to be in AZ.

So Chris (SnoBall Co-Driver) and I have decided that we are going to have to pass on 2015 SnoBall. Unfortuantely this event is to close to Barrett Jackson and we definitely want to experience BJ at least once.

So my thoughts are running everywhere and was wondering what the possibilty would be to organize some sort of excursion (TreyPal) around Barrett Jackson.

We're looking to visit shops (SDHQ, WSI etc) while in route but understand they may already be gone to the SnoBall (depending on dates for both)

All thoughts are welcome and we would love to hear some ideas so we can make the best of this trip out.

Edit: For purposes of this discussion "BJ" = Barrett Jackson :)

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SDHQ, ADD, Lex, etc. are all in Mesa Gilbert area, and are all about 25 minutes away from Westworld where Barrett Jackson is held. There is also some very nice wheeling areas not horribly far away, as well. You could easily make a week of all day excursions, and never touch pavement, except to get to the location, or to cross the road.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lets not forget about the Scottsdale nightlife either!

Maybe if Trey isn't able to put something together, one of the local shops (ADD, Lex, SDHQ) could put a run together.