Bang Olufsen sound settings issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tfairweather1

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a 2018 Ford RAPTOR with the B&O system. I purchased the truck almost brand new and was clearing out the settings from the previous owner. But what’s weird is I just hit (Reset All) And everything cleared like it was supposed to. Then when I set the settings to my liking they stay while I’m driving the truck but every time I turn off set the alarm and walk away for the evening when I get up in the morning to leave all the settings reset back to zero again I’m totally confused here the truck it goes back to full reset mode and my settings won’t stay where I left them!

Has anybody ever had this issue? Is There a way to save my settings?

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Interesting. Once you change settings such as bass or treble and back out of the screen it should hold them. Same as for when you save stations to memory.

You say “set” the alarm? Just locking the truck from the factory keyfob or locking the door by touching the button on the drivers door handle?

OP
OP
tfairweather1

tfairweather1

Reaction score
No Alarm or killswitch. I fixed it by holding down the power button and skip forward button until the display screen flashed. It's also known as the black screen fix, somehow it resets the system and fix the issue!

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice. I use that soft reset if and when my carplay gets screwed up or doesn’t come up after plugging in the phone. Which is rare.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No Alarm or killswitch. I fixed it by holding down the power button and skip forward button until the display screen flashed. It's also known as the black screen fix, somehow it resets the system and fix the issue!

Never heard of that. What did you do, hold in the power knob and the fast forward button at the same time? For how long? Would be nice to know if I have something weird like that happen in the middle of a trip. Thanks

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Honestly I used it literally a couple of times. It’s like a roll from what I remember. Press the power on Sync and then hit the forward button. It should restart. Carplay/Waze seem to be the culprits once in a while. Normally it’s pretty solid.