Bakflip fibermax

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drj.raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am looking into getting a bakflip fibermax and a bedrug i am wondering if any one hasn't installed the drain tube/ how needed they are/ how wet the bedrug would get in snow and rain if i didnt install them?

Timgco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am looking into getting a bakflip fibermax and a bedrug i am wondering if any one hasn't installed the drain tube/ how needed they are/ how wet the bedrug would get in snow and rain if i didnt install them?

I had the G2 on my last Raptor and the drain tubes were always dry. On my new truck, I did not install them on another G2 and found everything was wet. I installed the drain tubes!!! Much better, but need to figure out where the water is sneaking in.

IMHO, I would just install them. You're drilling into those plastic "bed plugs" and would be easily replaced down the road if you ever need to.

I know some owners don't install where I think the majority is.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had the Fibermax and bedrug on my 2010 Raptor. I live in Denver and between the snow and the rain storms, I had the drain tubes hooked up. If you live in area that doesn't see much water, you might be ok. I would recommend installing them. Plus with the bedrug in place you can't even see them at all.