BAK tonneau covers for the Ford Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks to Morrie and Jason, I have a new VP cover coming for my new Raptor at a darn good price. I am sure I will love this one.

FITZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Morrie, whats the main differences between the HD and F1? Is one more water proof than the other? Thanks will be calling as soon as truck arrives.

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Morrie, whats the main differences between the HD and F1? Is one more water proof than the other? Thanks will be calling as soon as truck arrives.

I had the HD on a previous truck and I have the F1 now. I believe the only difference is that the HD. Is all aluminum and the F1 is aluminum with fiberglass on one side. Morrie will be able to confirm or correct me I am sure.

FITZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the HD on a previous truck and I have the F1 now. I believe the only difference is that the HD. Is all aluminum and the F1 is aluminum with fiberglass on one side. Morrie will be able to confirm or correct me I am sure.

Do you like one better than the other? and if so why?

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I do like it better. After 4 years with the HD the aluminum on the top had started to fade and ther where quite a few scratches in it. I have not had the same scratching effect with the F1 and I do not expect it to fade as much. The other thing I like about the F1 is that is just as strong bit it is lighter. With these trucks as heavy as they are saving weight is a good thing.

FITZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do like it better. After 4 years with the HD the aluminum on the top had started to fade and ther where quite a few scratches in it. I have not had the same scratching effect with the F1 and I do not expect it to fade as much. The other thing I like about the F1 is that is just as strong bit it is lighter. With these trucks as heavy as they are saving weight is a good thing.

Thanks! that helped narrow down the couple I'm deciding on.

JRaptor11

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Installed my Rollx Saturday just in time for Sunday's snow fall.

Attachments

• bak.jpg
    bak.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 45

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still think the Roll-x is the best BAK cover. You can see out the back when you use the bed, great fit and no water intrusion.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk