GEN 2 Baja Designs SAE Compliant Replacement Lens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
okieff218

okieff218

Full Access Member
Reaction score
066503f926ef9f983b834d4b852377fa.jpg Here is a pic of the optics inside the SAE. Pay no attention to the broken piece. [emoji10]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So... can you tell which is which? In this photo are the old SAE Lights and the new SAE lights. I left then unlabeled to show you that you have nothing to worry about at all.

Raw photos from the camera. I didn't even move the fan out of the way or crop anything. Trying to give you as raw as I can.

upload_2019-12-23_20-33-6.png

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Old SAE next to new SAE - you’re not going to notice them unless you squat down in front of the truck - IMHO anyway

09a50d780199a68cd93f6e6c94da8603.jpg

Speeddeacon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you Adam, very useful pictures as always.

Have you heard when BF sale SAE orders will ship from BD yet?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That's not the garage door lol. We had a 16' banner made that hangs at the back of the shop. It was great when we first moved in and had some room to work with, but as you can see we're a little stretched thin on space. We QUICKLY outgrew the space we're in so things are starting to pile up towards the back of the shop. The garage door would be a better place to hang the banner actually (our warehouse is a shotgun style warehouse so it's very long) BUT then it hangs in front of the garage door and would get in the way... can't win I tell ya. I used to pull trucks into the shop and we'd use this to align their headlights. That has not happened in years though. There are racks upon racks of inventory now :( (guess it's a good thing)

As for Squadron SAE shipping. If you've ordered from us orders are probably going to ship next week if you're waiting on your SAE lights to ship. With the holiday's things are a BIT screwed up with UPS/FedEx... No shipments on Xmas and they don't move shipments either. AND no shipments on New Years Day. The new SAE lights ARE en route to us. We DID receive some today so some lucky customers will start seeing shipment notifications this week. Everybody else is slated to ship next week it looks like.

IF you ordered from Baja... well most likely those will ship within 1-2 weeks also. Baja stopped shipping SAE over a month ago don't forget, it wasn't just at Black Friday, so a lot of dealers had big stocking orders in that are still getting fulfilled. They pick them in the order they were received. So I can tell you our stocking order from the end of October JUST made it to us today.. that'll tell you how backed up they were over there.

OP
OP
okieff218

okieff218

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So... can you tell which is which? In this photo are the old SAE Lights and the new SAE lights. I left then unlabeled to show you that you have nothing to worry about at all.

Raw photos from the camera. I didn't even move the fan out of the way or crop anything. Trying to give you as raw as I can.

View attachment 134653
Do they look any different looking at them straight on? Easier on the eyes?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter