Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread - GEN 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@Baja Designs is there enough room to fit a squadron Pro flush mount ?View attachment 117394

There is enough room but it might require extra clearance behind the bumper. I don't recall exactly whats tucked behind the bumper. The flush mounts require clearance behind the rear of the housing. Any pics of exactly where you're trying to mount will be appreciated

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love my XL80s and lower grill light bar kit. I modified my grill and extended the light bar so it sits flush with the grill opening. The lumen output is awesome.
So after exposing your 10" bar you got a fair amount of light back?....I ask because that's my plan...

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So after exposing your 10" bar you got a fair amount of light back?....I ask because that's my plan...

I got it all back, there is zero blockage. You loose around 30% behind the grill.

Cuzin Eddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed my BD’s for my back up lights and the driver side is rubbing on the exhaust. Does anyone else have this issue and what was the fix? Bend the light bracket?

411B18D8-B932-4B84-8B77-D97F52F588E0.jpeg

3A6353D4-5930-4EFB-994A-8882E1445C69.jpeg

Speeddeacon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like the exhaust isn’t mounted symmetrically. Don’t recall if there is any adjustment to the exhaust mount or not, but I would look into that first. How did you even get the light mounted in the bracket with that little clearance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cuzin Eddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like the exhaust isn’t mounted symmetrically. Don’t recall if there is any adjustment to the exhaust mount or not, but I would look into that first. How did you even get the light mounted in the bracket with that little clearance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had my son pull on the exhaust to give enough room to get it screwed in. It was a SON OF BEE!