Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread - GEN 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I suggest you do some research to see how effective the orange is at cutting through dust, fog, snow etc. IMHO it is a very unnatural light and I don’t like it. Unless you are more concerned about looks than function, then it wouldn’t matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have done that research and the rock covers come off when I off road. Plus, I don’t live in the dessert so dust isn’t such a huge issue.

Speeddeacon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have done that research and the rock covers come off when I off road. Plus, I don’t live in the dessert so dust isn’t such a huge issue.
OK so you like the bizarre orange light then. You could always buy extra lenses for your BD lights and tint them with the orange tint. Would be about the same $$ as rock guards.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OK so you like the bizarre orange light then. You could always buy extra lenses for your BD lights and tint them with the orange tint. Would be about the same $$ as rock guards.
Why are you so concerned with what I like?

It is a free country, for now and I choose to like what I like.

Speeddeacon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t care what you like and don’t like. Just trying to help in case you had not seen the orange lights. Obviously you have and they don’t bother you, which is fine by me. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Baja Designs said:
Baja Designs said:
SAE Lighting - Update

Many people have heard information from myself and others at BD regarding SAE approved lighting. We are NOT releasing these until 2019 and can only share very few details until then. Expect more information in the New Year...

- Squadron Series housing
- Lights will be sold with or without Vehicle Specific Kits
- The goal is to have the pair of lights sell for under $300
- No information at this time on adapting SAE approved lens and optics to older Squadron Series Lights

Thanks for all of the interest. More details including an expected release date will be posted in the New Year :)

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

UPDATE

We are still aiming for a release in the first quarter of 2019. Our ETA at this time is towards the end of February or March.

The goal is to start pre-orders at the end of this month or in February. I'll post details as we get closer to starting pre-orders.

Thanks, Everyone!

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

February 7, 2019 | UPDATE

Unfortunately, we ran into a delay for these lights. There are a few details we are working out before these lights can be released to market. We are aiming to provide the best SAE approved lighting as soon as we can.

ETA: June, 2019

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
KTM 1290 Super Enduro rocking Dual LP9s and Dual S2 Sports.
#MotoMonday #28870Lumens
Owner: Brett Melrose

51718630_2375820995814241_7338871048865054720_n.jpg

51604566_2375821095814231_6567885266311184384_n.jpg

Night Footage:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt7LCiHBJWK/