Baja at its Finest!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Thanks. Wife wasn't interested in a Baja trip until I showed her this.

Waiting on how much snow falls in Colorado. My counterpart on the Baja trip is a ski nut and so if a bunch of snow falls were waiting till may. I started a thread on it in future expeditions that has some Rough details. We will visit missions. Beaches. Etc. lunches will be more cold cut ish.

Your wife will love it. I've taken mine and she absolutely loves it. I'm bringing her and my son who will be 9 months old down in November.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Outstanding, I'll share it with her. May would be better, she won't be home until April.

stewwalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You don't NEED to go with 20 other trucks. We started going down to spectate, learned the fun areas, learned the bad trails, and now its a yearly trip. The upside to going the week before a race is there are plenty of people to help you out if an incident happens. Learn the language, don't be a ******, get a map and go exploring. There are plenty of GPS files of paved roads, gravel roads, and roads you dont' want to go down.