Backup screen, intermittently blacking out....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey TX, yes it is but the sign is mine. So, I had my truck ceramic coated and Feynlab included that sign along with their product information. I hang it up whenever I go to the dealership for a little extra peace of mind.

Do you mind saying how much it cost and what product they used?

OCD people (myself) never let amateurs wash their vehicles.

I rarely take mine to the dealer for anything, but I never printed a sign telling them not to touch my (^&*&^ when it was in their hands. ;)

I ask the service writer to add it to my order, no washing and no flashing of software. :confused: My truck runs just fine without them adding anything new...

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I rarely take mine to the dealer for anything, but I never printed a sign telling them not to touch my (^&*&^ when it was in their hands. ;)

I ask the service writer to add it to my order, no washing and no flashing of software. :confused: My truck runs just fine without them adding anything new...

That’s exactly what I do as well:favorites13:

Ducc

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I did not print or in any way shape or form make the sign. The only effort is to hang it from the mirror. It came with the product brochure that the detailer provided. It just says "this truck was treated with a ceramic coating...". I understand it seems OCD, but the coating was not cheap and I invest a decent chunk of time detailing my truck. Plus, I'm still knee deep in the "honeymoon phase."

OP
OP
K

Keelduf

Reaction score
Had this issue with mine a couple times and checking the connection by the trailer hitch has corrected it temporarily. I’m curious if the connectors are bad on some. Mines a 2020
Issues returned today after a factory reset! Will try cleaning and re connecting the tailgate harness tomorrow

OP
OP
K

Keelduf

Reaction score
Dealer ship going to replace rear camera and wiring harness c4360. They said they issue happened when wiggling the connector.... We shall see how this goes. Parts 2 weeks out.

PBFRaptor

Reaction score
I had this particular issue with the front camera in my 2020. In the beginning, lightly pushing on the back of the connector would temporarily fix the issue, but it got worse over time. I took it to my dealer who had already ordered a replacement front camera. When they took the connector out, there was a pin that was slightly shorter than the others. They reseated that pin and the camera worked great. It's a simple fix that may solve this issue for some.