Auto Enginuity

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Airjammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright guys, I have seen so many posts askin about what this problem is and you have to go to the stealership or get yer tuner and pull the codes that are getting thrown.

I am curious, I have an Auto Enginuity, and I was Talkin with Bill at AE to see if I was due for an update and if my AE was windows 8 compatible. I bought the AE for my 7.3 L, F-350 so I could play around a bit.

Well I asked him if I could plug it into my 2010 Raptor. His reply was "I see no issues with the Raptor".

So why is it that I don't hear about guys here usin an AE theirselves?
Do you just not have em, they are not effective, ya'll never heard of AE.
I'm just curious is all guys.

AJ

Crash33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I too have an AE from my 7.3... I bought it in 2004 and am interested in knowing if with a flash or update, will it work.

OP
OP
Airjammer

Airjammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crash 33,
Here's Bill's contact info, He asked me for the "Hardware ID number from the connector".

Bill VanOrden (aka Beevo)
AutoEnginuity Technical Support
Amateur Extra K7BVO
ASE CMAT/CMTT L1/F1
:) 480.827.8665
*: [email protected]

I'm sure that he will be able to hook you up pretty quick.

Stepside

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They originally said it was not Windows 8 compatible, but now they are.
I bought the one that does Ford, GM, Chrysler.
I use a Windows 7 computer on the vehicles. Have not tried it on the Windows 8 yet.
I've plug it into the '12 Raptor and it reads everything.
I do not know about plugging it in with a tune . . I've been waiting to get my tune . . going on 3 weeks now.

Good to know that the boss is a HAM - so am I