****** in an Infinity Qx70 got an education in Raptor performance this morning.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roostinyfz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not what I happen to think, it's what IS. Had an accident occurred as a result of the OP's poor judgement this discussion would have taken a completely different course.

And I'll keep my Raptor keys, buddy. I drive as if (GASP!) there are actually other living people on the road with me. Even the Prius drivers are safe around me.

And what the hell? Has America become so self absorbed that any selfish, thoughtless, irresponsible behavior is just jim dandy? Just this past week there were two high speed pursuits of vehicles driving the wrong way on I-80 near where I live. Is that okay in today's me first culture? Aren't maturity, responsible behavior and sound character trending any more?

That’s one way to live your life. Fun hater.

Johnny Martin

Reaction score
I haven’t street raced my Gen 2 and don’t plan to but I do like to race around. Sport mode, paddle shifting has nice performance. Slightly delayed On shifting but fun none the less.

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not a "street racer type". But on my commute, there is flooding, and 3 lanes go down to 1 lane about 1.5 miles from the light. It goes 3 to 2 about 1/2 mile from the light. All lanes merge to the right.

i was in the far right lane, doing my normal speed limit commute when I was the 1st at the light. Dude in his brand new Infinity Qx70 pulls out from behind me to the left and into the center lane. He obviously wants to jump in front of me. He reached up and messed with his radar detector.

I flip to sport mode. And we go from the light. I put 3 cars on him 0-60 and shut it down. He tucked in behind me and flipped me off when he realized my big ass truck was too much for his car.

I just grinned and waved back at him.

Nice kill

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just wasted 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

So bought a 450HP truck to not ever go fast? quickly? and you've never, ever done anything in your entire life wrong or risky? i bet you're the type that makes people hurt themselves or kill them selves with your overwhelming love of supporting comments.

To the OP.. cheers. this is why we enjoy buying and most of all driving our trucks. I tested a carrera 4 turbo ( didn't know model till it well, got in front lol..) just to make sure my truck wasn't too fast LOL... we only went from 10 to maybe 45. does that float your know it all and do nothing wrong boat??

jeezus.. why am i even writing this? I modded my truck with a tune so i CAN go FASTER quicker! shit, that's illegal too, huh? sorry officer. I will stop having any kind of fun and return to my hole